Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My iPhone



I love my iPhone SO much.  First of all- I went from the most basic phone you can have to this one and that probably makes everything that much better.  I like that I can get on the internet everywhere... like while driving.  I am all about looking up reviews for stuff so if I'm trying to decide between two brands or something it's super easy.  Also, probably my favorite thing is that I can see a texting conversation... not just one at a time.  I like that because if someone responds hours after I've sent something with "yeah," I'll know what they're talking about.  I also like that I can have my little puzzles no matter where I go and it's cool because if Zachary emails me, I get it as soon as he sends it and then I can try to catch him in case he's still on.  Lovelovelove this phone.  Oh yeah, and the camera is so much better and I can send the pictures to Zachary or any one else so so fast.  And you can make it to where you can see the picture- like a backwards camera.  It's so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment