Sunday, May 22, 2011

Malia Losordo

I love Malia so much!  I like her little voice and how she says me tooooooooo!  I don't want to say anything lightly but I think it's safe to say Malia is the nicest person I know.  I have spent a lot of time with Malia because we were in Cadence together and when you're in an a cappella group, you spend a lot of time together.  I don't know that I've ever heard her say anything negative about another person.  Malia brings sunshine into a room.  Sometimes, literally.


Also, from a musical standpoint, she has the best pitch recognition and learned all of our music so, so fast.  And her voice is beautiful and I got to hear it all the time being a fellow solid sop 2.

She's a good listener and is such an encouragement when you're down.  You know you can always call her and she'll help in any way she can.  She also took very good care of my frog pants while they were in her possession!  My frog pants deserve a completely different post to come soon.  She gives good hugs and I'm hoping she'll keep me on track studying for the GRE that we're taking together on August 3rd.

I love you Malia.  Thank you so much for all the laughs, support, encouragement and lovelovelove.

PS- we need a picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment