Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Megan Meade

I love me some Megan Meade.  So she auditioned for Cadence my last semester and was drunk at the audition.  Both the audition and the call back or just the call back?  Can't recall.  Anyways, I had the joy of riding in the backseat of a car while she was in the back back of some vehicle- wow my memory is fading... Lisa's?  Anyway, we were on the way to Bski's (?) and she was so drunk and I was telling her I would take care of her and she was so sweet.  And that's when I knew our relationship would be just great.  So at retreat, we took tallies of how many shots we had taken and the fact that our tallies were in the same ballpark means I probably should have died but whatevs.  


Best. Retreat. Ever.
Uhmmm I love Megan because she is always so nice to me and always tells me I'm cute/pretty and she LOVES my voice and I just LOVE that.  I've noticed by facebook stalking her that she is really complimentary but not in a way that you can't take what she says about you seriously- she wouldn't say something if she didn't mean it- trust.  But she finds positive things in people and lets them know what she feels.  She also gets so excited when she sees me and that always makes me feel so so good.


About right.


And I have I mentioned she's HILARIOUS.  Like she seriously may be... yeah, the funniest person I know.  I laugh 90% of the time we're together which makes conversations hard to carry but she's probably speaking another language anyway so ... we just feel the love, and that's alright.  Speaking of love... she says no tears.  She says she can't handle tears, but she does just fine if forced to deal with them.  Example: My birthday dinner at La Cocina in Mebane.  I know this is a terrible picture but bear with me- You can see Kim and Megan reacting to my tears caused by seeing these wonderful Cadence loves surprising me- Megan looks blurry and horrified.



Love you doodle.  So glad you live in boom-town (we don't ask) and that I get to see you all the times!  Also thanks for your twitter lessons... I'll get it one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment