Monday, June 13, 2011

Herbal Essences


I remember the commericals used to make me really uncomfortable because women would be making strange noises in a shower... on tv... and my mom always bought either suave or tresseme shampoo/conditioner, usually the two-in-one.  Now that I buy my own shampoo and conditioner, I go "all out" and get the herbal essences.  When I have long hair I go for the Long Term Relationship red kind but typically, I use the Tousle Me Softly.  I don't really style my hair... ever.  Like the last time I put effort forth towards my hair was for my wedding.  Actually, someone else did that for me, so I don't recall the last time.  But the reason I use this kind is because it smells amazing!  Also I like the little design that makes them easy to put next to each other in your shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment