Monday, June 27, 2011

The Hangover

I love the movie the hangover.  Having watched it last night with four of my absolute favorite people in the world- I'm a little more familiar with my favorite parts of it.

1.  When the water fountains go off at a really cool part in the music.  It's my favorite part of the movie.

2.  I love when Alan gives his speech on the roof- completely cutting off Phil... "I would like to say a few words..." and his laugh after he says "How about that ride in, I guess that's why they call it Sin City..." The laugh is so funny.

3.  I like Stu's song while they're waiting for the roofies to take its effect on the tiger



4.  Who's baby is that- I don't know, check the collar or something

5.  Alan wanting to know if the hotel was pager friendly... he wasn't getting a "sig on his beeper." And his outfit.



6.  Oh and Phil trying to get away from the school as quickly as possibly so the nerds couldn't ask him any more questions.


I have seen this movie so many times it's embarrassing because when Zachary and I were bored at home we would try to think of things to do and would ultimately decide the watching the Hangover again would be the best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment