Saturday, September 10, 2011

Toms



These are my favorite pairs of shoes.  I was organizing my shoes... basically putting them back in pairs so I don't have to shuffle through a bunch to find a match and Matt was helping me.  We counted 31 pairs of shoes and the bad part is those were the pairs I brought with me to North Carolina because I just knew I would need them while being up here.  I need to automatically throw the ones in Florida away because if I didn't wear them up here I think I can survive without them.  Anyways, Toms shoes are awesome.  It's really cool that for every pair you buy, they send a pair to children in need of shoes.  Lots of people mention clean water and food on the table as things we take for granted but what about shoes!  My husband likes to tell me I have baby feet because I can't walk anywhere outside without hurting myself if I'm not wearing my shoes (I insist on doing it sometimes anyway) but the point is- I would really struggle without shoes so I'm grateful that they're so accessible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment