Monday, September 19, 2011

Crossword Puzzles



I like crossword puzzles mainly because of the satisfaction when you get a letter in each square!  Sometimes, the last two, I make the best educated guess I can if it's like a foreign food (I eat chicken and potatoes so I'm limited on those) crossed with a name of someone I've never heard of.  The Sunday crosswords are the most fun but there are only few that I've completed.  I used to love doing the DTH crossword in class which made my professors think I wasn't listening but actually- when I have something to occupy my mind minimally- I have better concentration.  What blows my mind though is how people write crosswords.  I remember when we used to have to make crosswords for projects you would make the ones that only cross at one, maybe two places but for these people to have every letter belong to two words.  I'm impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment