Saturday, September 10, 2011

Charlotte York


I really enjoy Sex and the City as a whole but most of all, I love Charlotte York.  I feel like when I was in middle school I would get those chain emails that asked you to answer all these questions about yourself and they were so fun but one of the questions was "What TV character is most like you."  I wasn't watching Sex and the City in middle school so I said Angelica from Rugrats but if I were to answer that question now, I would say Charlotte York.  By far the ... I don't want to use the word conservative because that certainly doesn't describe me but... her goal in life is to be a wife and mother, check; if I had to pick the one character that looked the most like me it would be her (only because of the hair); she's the only one in the group that believes in love and she loves her friends.  Also, she gets uncomfortable listening to people talk about their sexual encounters (ya know, the premise of the show) which was very similar to me until I joined Cadence.

No comments:

Post a Comment