Monday, August 15, 2011

Modern Family



I can't believe I haven't written about this show yet.  If I had to pick one show to watch for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure it would be... the Daily Show with Jon Stewart but this would be a close, close second.  If I could choose two, it would definitely be there.  I love this show because it is hilarious and at the same time, it's super clean.  Some people may disagree with that because there is a gay couple on the show but I'm cool with it so it's clean to me.  I am Claire Dunphy.  She's prettier, skinnier, taller than I am but other than that, I am Claire.  Zachary would agree as he is pretty similar to Phil when he's in a silly, playful mood.  The difference is, thank goodness, Zachary can have a serious side.  The dynamic between Haley and Alex is so very funny.  I think it's also funny that Clarie and Phil acknowledge that Haley's not going anywhere great in the near future and that Luke is a little off.  They love them anyway!  I also could listen to Gloria talk all day..

No comments:

Post a Comment